1. The promoter is: Intergenic Ltd (company no. 12255762) whose registered office is at 239 Kensington High Street, London, England, W8 6SA.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Intergenic Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via the By Maggie Website, By Maggie Instagram, By Maggie Facebook and By Maggie LinkedIn.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per survey. Multiple entries from the same person on the same survey will not be counted.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 13th December 2020. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted, however surveys may still be shown on the website and social media and may still be completed.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
– To be entered into the prize draw, you must complete one or more of the three surveys on the website homepage. Only entering surveys that are relevant to you.
– To be entered into the prize draw you must enter a valid email address at the end.
– By entering your email address you will be automatically subscribed to our mailing list.
– It is possible to enter more than one survey prize draw, however you can only be the winner in one of the prize draws.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by the Monday 14th December 2020.
14. The winner will be notified by the email address provided within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner using the same randomised software.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com