34. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current Uk and EU Cookie Law.
35. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Intergenic to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
36. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Analytical/Performance Cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognise when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences ( for example, your choice of language or region)
Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties
37. For full details of the cookies used on the site please refer to the “Cookies Policy” by following the link by Maggie Cookies Policy.
38. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed, For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or follow the link to our Cookies Policy by Maggie Cookies Policy and visit the “Your Choices” section which includes links to the most common browsers and how to manage Cookies.
39. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalised settings.
40. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
41. For more information generally on Cookies, including how to disable them please refer to https://aboutcookies.org/. You will also find details on how to delete Cookies from your computer.